Monday, April 19, 2010

Painting Walls-Decorative Art

I have been working on painting the entryway between the living and dining rooms at Conor's house. I painted on all the sunflowers first. There are 7 total, and now I am filling in the empty space with whatever shape comes out of my paintbrush.

The colors seem to vary depending on how I am feeling that day, which is a strange concept to me, and the shapes alter from day to day as well. Some areas have a certain feel to them and others have a different type of energy. It is good to be painting again.

Note: the print you see in the background is indeed mine. I gave it to Conor for Christmas this last year.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Meg! The sunflowers seem 3D...absolutely beautiful. Now you need a kitchen table to match! ;-)

    ReplyDelete