Sunday, April 17, 2011

Around the Corner...

Well, having this baby is just around the corner. Yes, I am pregnant, and have been for the last nine months! It's funny, I almost still want it to be a secret (although my belly is definitely not hiding anything these days). It is such a special gift to have a little person kicking around inside of me.

At church today there seemed to be newborns everywhere (ok I saw 3 total). I keep forgetting how small they are when they are brand new. Looking at their faces made me realize what is about to happen. Yeah, hello mama!

Of course I have been arranging and decorating the baby's room. I chose light purple for the walls (she's a girl) and decided to decorate with bugs...not the nasty ones. Cute bugs only. So on her little white dresser I painted pretty insects on the knobs.



The cradle is as old as our house (1898ish)

No comments:

Post a Comment